Terms and Conditions
Updated November 2nd 2020
Post Secondary Bus Pass terms
- Your post secondary Peggo card is to be used ONLY while you’re in class/active student.
- During Summer break while you have no class your Post Secondary Peggo Card does not work. You need to purchase a regular fare Peggo Card and use that during the summer months.
- You will have to purchase a new Post Secondary Card when your class starts again in September.
- Only load Post Secondary Monthly passes on the post secondary Peggo card.
- This post secondary Peggo card is not your property and can be confiscated by Winnipeg Transit at anytime.
- Yes you pay for the card but once you register the card you get a $5.00 refund on the card making what you paid for the card nil.
- This card is only valid from September 01 – April 30 on any given academic year.
- We no longer provide customer service for Peggo related problems if you aren’t an active student at Red River College.
- While our stores are closed you must load your Post Secondary card at one of Winnipeg Transits outlets. HERE
- Don’t forget to register your Peggo cards!
- The RRC Students’ Association Inc. is a non-profit member organization. 100% of your hamper financial donation goes toward students in need. As we do not have charitable status, we cannot provide a tax receipt.