Location: MS Teams. Register here.
Aplin Information Technology has been recruiting to fulfill talent demands for businesses across Canada for over 45 years. Consultants from Aplin will be in an interactive, moderated session to answer questions from the audience and to cover the following topics:
- Growth opportunities in Information Technology, and what areas to focus on for students/graduates.
- Key technical skills in demand and the soft skills required to excel in the workplace
- Networking your way to our next career opportunity.
- How to develop an effective IT resume and succeeding in an interview.
- Key tips and suggestions for RRC Polytech students/graduates.
- Q & A
Jim Juacalla, Senior IT Consultant. Jim is a Senior IT Consultant specializing in the placement of Information Technology professionals. He is a results-oriented professional with many years of experience and has an excellent track record with recruitment, client management, business development, and human resource management. Jim has managed a comprehensive full-cycle recruiting process for all areas of Information Technology.
Ron Cantiveros, IT Consultant. Ron brings over 20 years of entrepreneurship, business development, marketing and social media expertise and provides a unique and fresh perspective in recruiting top IT talent in Canada. He leverages top social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Slack to find and recruit top IT talent with critical skills needed in today’s market
Connect with the Student Employment Services team at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions and/or are seeking employment supports!