The pandemic has brought many changes to the way students learn and attend classes, forcing you to adapt to new protocols and classroom settings. As increased numbers of students transition back to on-campus activities, it is expected that for some this may also bring up anxiety and other concerns.
Join our presenters for this one-hour session to learn about:
- What you can expect when you come to campus;
- How current students can request a campus tour;
- How programs are preparing to manage absences;
- Upcoming fun and positive on-campus activities meant to support your well-being and help you connect with other students; and
- Strategies to manage the anxiety that may come up as you prepare for this transition.
There will be ample time for discussion and Q&A with your presenters, Susan Thorvaldson, Breanna Sawatzky and Phil Klassen.