A successful by-election campaign depends quite heavily on the efforts put in by all Candidates. The following list of campaign ideas can be utilized to aid you in your campaign.
- Candidates can post within the social media accounts provided to the SA. If posts are deemed inappropriate in any way, you will be asked to take it down. Failure to do so within 24 hours will result in demerits, additional demerits may be assigned for non-complaints as assigned by the CRO.
- With on-campus elections, you should make yourself available to students at all campuses. Having a campaign team support you will help get your name, face, and promises out to students.
- Candidates (or campaign team designate) must be present for the information session on Monday, October 3, 2022 at 4:00 pm held through MS Teams or be subject to demerits.
- Candidate posters, banners and positioning statements may be posted by the RRCSA on RRCSA media outlets such as TVs, poster boards, website, and social media.
- Candidate posters and banners must be up before the campaigning starts.
- Record your candidate speech @ NDC 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (2 takes max) Tuesday, October 4, 2022 or @ EDC 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (2 takes max) on Wednesday, October 5, 2022
- Candidate speeches will pe played on SA Rep Meetings on October 11, 2022 @ NDC and on October 13, 2022 @
- Set up a campaign table in the hallways to promote yourself during the campaign period.
- Put up large hallway banners at NDC and EDC to promote yourself. Banner paper and paint will be provided.
- Candidates may need to meet with the CRO and/or Elections, Appointment and Referenda Committee prior to being approved as a candidate to review their nomination package and answer any eligibility questions.
If a candidate has any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact:
Manpreet Kaur, RRCSA President Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Harjinder S. Dhesi, RRCSA VP External Affairs Email: email@example.com
Nominations are currently closed for submissions.