The Directions Business Conference is looking for Volunteer Student Ambassadors
Do you want to build on your power skills, grow your network, add experience to your résumé? Then being a Directions Ambassador is for you!
The position includes the following tasks:
- Introduce and thank the Presenters and Panel Participants in the Breakout Sessions opens in new window.
- Get the conversation moving by asking the first question during presentation Q &A’s.
- Actively participate in online networking sessions.
Requirements for an Ambassador:
- Upbeat Attitude
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Well Spoken
- Instructor Recommendation
If you are interested and want to be a Directions 2021 Ambassador please fill out the Ambassador Application Form opens in new window. Note that you will be required to record a video introduction in the application form live.
Once the applications are closed, you will receive a response from a member of the Ambassador Sub-Committee to see if you have been selected. Next steps will then follow. Should you have any questions about how to apply that is not answered on this page, please contact Jeff Dzikowicz via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.